The time view for the original protocol
- At the moment, the price of OGN is down $0 (-0.43%) of the previous hour.
- Origin Protocol has seen its price drop down 4 in the last 5 hourscreating interesting opportunities for bears.
- As for the trend on the hourly time step, we see the clearest trend over the 20-hour period.
- What is most remarkable about the world of moving averages on the hourly chart is that the 20 the hourly moving average has been crossed, so the price is now turning below. The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a rise in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment – meaning the shorter timeframes are higher than the longer timeframe averages, implying a strong upward trend.
The Origin Protocol hourly price chart is shown below.
The daily view for the original protocol
- As of this writing, OGN’s price is up $0.01 (2.22%) from yesterday.
- Origin Protocol has seen its price drop up 4 in the last 5 daysthus creating interesting opportunities for the bulls.
- Regarding the trend on the daily calendar, we see the clearest trend over the 50 day period.
- The moving averages on the daily time frame suggest a decline in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment – meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration moving averages, this which implies a steady downward trend.
- A divergence between the price of OGN and its RSI may occur. As such, be on the lookout for a trend reversal in OGN price.
Below is a table of daily prices for the original protocol.